Hi Everybody! I just signed up here at blogger.com. My name is Meg. I recently just started middle school in August. I have a mom,dad,dog,and brother Takeshi. My brother Takeshi past before I was born so I did'nt get to meet him. But I know He's in A good place. And that he is a nice person. And that Heavinly Father loves him and everybody very much!My Aunt Kristy has breast cancer, and I would like to ask all of you to support breast cancer and help save a life. So, please support a cure. Because you might think many people already donated so I don't have to. And you won't really care. But once you have somebody in your family that has it, you'll understand what it feels like, and you'll donate and want everyone to help too. So, please help support a cure. Have a great day! And thanks for visiting my blog!!!!!!!! And that's me and my dog Teddy on the left!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment